It is hard to sleep the night before school starts.
Your first day of school outfit is super important—first impressions are everything.
When you have lunch determines your social life for the rest of the year.
There is never enough time between classes.
Homework (grading) is hard.
- You’re excited and nervous to see who is in your class.
- You’ve counted out the days until the first vacation and winter break.
- You’re excited to hear (and share) about things that happened over summer break
- You still are thinking about all the things you meant to do over the summer.
- Personal expectations are high to improve upon last year.
86 notes | reblogged: (
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Ferguson, MO and Police Militarizati…
Really important report!
John Oliver is great and this spot on.
21 notes | reblogged: (
141,733 notes | reblogged: (
23,858 notes | reblogged: (
Brand New Are Headed To Brazil With Minus The Bear
41 notes | reblogged: (